Monday, November 17, 2008

Quote of the Day

From a couple of days ago, while driving in our blue mini van with Eleanor and Henry...

Eleanor: I don't want a car.
Me: Which car don't you want?
Eleanor: This blue one. I want a yellow one instead.
Me: You'll have to talk to your dad about that one.
Eleanor: This is a stinky diaper truck. Full of GARBAGE!
[Me: laughing. A couple of moments pass.]
Eleanor: Who eats garbage?
Me: I don't know, who eats garbage?
Eleanor: The GARBAGE truck! And, Henry!

5 comments:

Brad said...

Gross, Henry!

I love these QOD. Once Maya begins to say more than one word we may have to steal this idea!

Anonymous said...

I think we should pit Henry against my dog (Aldo) to see who can destroy the trash can the fastest.

redheadedhowler said...

Chris, it sounds like Aldo would win, hands down. :)

Unknown said...

She wants a YELLOW MINI :)

Unknown said...

She wants a YELLOW MINI!