Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

With lots of hugs and kisses we send everyone a message of friendship and love on Valentines Day.

The recent hiatus in writing will hopefully end soon. Mu was here in town for a week and I was back at work for a day so things have been rather busy. That said we have some great pictures to get up and as soon as I get the camera's battery charged I promise to make it happen!

So, instead of a picture of some of the Valentines Eleanor made (not yet downloaded), or the heart shaped pretzels (not yet downloaded), or flowers of some sort, we'll leave you with Eleanor blowing a kiss to everyone in red patent leather shoes, green pants and a purple sweater. No, wait, she's not blowing a kiss, she's pretending to burp and say excuse me -- just like Tiny Tim the frog. Well, you can pretend it's a kiss if you want!

2008_02_02 054

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Yes, we burp like Tiny Tim too. I love our Music Together classes, where we learned that song, although sometimes the repetition that toddlers thrive on can get to me. -Jean