Tuesday, August 12, 2008

These Babies Love Books

I haven't done a library book post lately, though I have been meaning to. I think I'll just start doing a monthly roundup of our favorites. But not right now. This is just to say that these sweet babies love books.

Eleanor and Henry reading together:

2008_08_10 029

Henry trying to get a glimpse of what his sister is reading:

2008_08_10 035

And, finally, this one is my favorite. When I put her to bed there were only two books in her bed. She does have a book box by her bed full of books and I know she often reads after I close the door but I was in hysterics when I came in and saw this. You probably can't even tell from the picture that there are more books under the covers. What a bookworm.

2008_08_10 024

3 comments:

Brad said...

That's hysterical! I wish we could get Maya to read her books rather than eat them! Maybe we should invent the edible book!

Great talking to you last night!

The Santiago Four said...

That's just like Luli! She sleeps with easily 20 books every night and every nap. It's so great.

Anonymous said...

Oh - good reminder! We have your Barnyard Dance book here still! Riley looooves it. It is adorable to see them both sitting on the chair reading together. I can't wait to see Riley and Spence share like that. To date all they do is share the occasional illness. ;)