Saturday, April 12, 2008

Imagination and Play

Eleanor has a fantastic imagination. I may have mentioned this before but I think it is so fun to see what she comes up with. I never know exactly what she is thinking because most of the dialogue is under her breath, but I am sure there is some good storyline. Here are a few examples:

Easter Peep taking a ride in her truck.
2008_04_11 044

Putting Henry's shoes on Peter Rabbit while wearing her orange hat.
2008_04_11 034

Pretending to take a nap, all cozy and warm.
2008_04_11 011

And, this one could be my favorite. What started out as one of Momma's good ideas for keeping Eleanor occupied (bowl of rice, another bowl and measuring cups to play with), quickly turned into a new floor covering for our kitchen. Also, somehow as a part of this game, she decided that she should try and put rice in her sock.
2008_04_11 112

No comments: