Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Kids

Eleanor and Henry are both sleeping. What should I be doing? Sleeping. What am I doing? Writing about my kids. Why? Because I love them and I love writing about all the cute little things they do.

This morning, and just a couple of minutes ago as well, Henry was practicing his roll. He likes to go to the left and can make it all the way over until his left arm gets in the way. Then he just lies there on his side and gets frustrated. I wish I could tell him that he will master it soon, but at three months, I don't think he can be reasoned with.

Eleanor is very much into playing by herself and using her imagination with her toys lately. She likes to interact with her dolls by feeding them, making them "dance" to the Sandpiper song, or by taking their clothes off so they can be nudie. She also thoroughly enjoys it when Vince or I (but especially Vince) make Rosemary the doll or the teddy bear clap for her. She will talk directly to them with instructions on what she wants them to do. It is hilarious.

Here is Eleanor with some of her toys in her little hideaway spot behind the orange chair. She likes this private little space best to read and play.

2007_10_10 032

No comments: