Friday, January 25, 2008

Nana's Flower Cards

I come from a creative family by all accounts. My brother and sister are both very creative, my dad paints, my mom does all sorts of crafty little things, my aunt hooks rugs, and my Nana creates pressed flower cards. Here are a few of her recent cards -- she actually sent these to me in October of last year but I am only now getting around to sharing them with everyone. I think this new bunch are some of the nicest ones ever. My favorite part about the cards is the amount of love Nana puts into their creation; from the gathering and pressing of flowers, to the arrangements, to the final little note with where the flowers are from -- they truly are beautifully and lovingly made. Hope you enjoy the digital versions!

cards_0007

cards_0008

cards_0006

cards_0005

No comments: